Human Resources Intern (Summer 2020)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01344596 Date posted 09/04/2019 City Winston-Salem State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC32: US096-Winston-Salem (Oak Plaza 190 Oak Plaza Boulevard , Winston-Salem, NC, 27105 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Join our team as a summer intern and find out what it’s like to develop innovative technologies and creative solutions that redefine the aircraft industry time and time again. It’s a hands-on, first-person experience that brings you right into the heart of Collins Aerospace. You’ll gain real work experience and be a part of everyday team scenarios. It’s the perfect way to discover where a career at Collins Aerospace can take you. As a global organization and world-renowned leader, we offer an unrivaled experience that will help prepare you for your future career.
The Collins Aerospace Summer Intern Program affords students:
- The opportunity to learn and gain practical experience in a hands-on environment
- The ability to work on projects and programs currently in progress at B/E, which allows the intern to apply knowledge that contributes to the overall business
- A competitive salary
- Housing assistance (if applicable)
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Possible future employment
Under the general supervision of the Human Resources Director, the intern will support several key projects in our Manufacturing Operations within the Winston-Salem area. These duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Focusing on projects related to the union employee population
- Performing various HR duties
- Supporting the HR teams in both facilities with the day to day management of the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completion of sophomore year
- Enrollment in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program for the Fall 2019 semester in Human Resources, Business, or similar discipline.
• Previous internships, research or project experience in relevant field
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms