Specialist, Supply Chain (Customer Focal)Businesses UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS Job ID 68640BR Date posted 07/09/2018 City Windsor Locks State Connecticut Country US
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
The ECS Customer Focal Specialist position will support the day-to-day strategy processes to secure on time delivery and expedited material in support of specific ECS programs. We are looking for a candidate with strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to work in a challenging environment. The candidate should able be able to provide a high level of customer focus while meeting business objectives.
- Responsible to act as a representative of the supply chain team to report out delivery status to the operations team and senior level management.
- Responsible to work with program office on reporting status to external customers.
- Responsible for day to day supplier communications and setting priorities through cross-functional interaction with operations, planning and program management.
- Manage supplier accounts to ensure on-time delivery and zero defect plans to drive results within the supplier accounts.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Business, Operations, Supply Chain, or other related fields.
- Proven record of accomplishment, driving sustained adoption of implemented solutions, resulting in quantifiable business results
- Demonstrated experience in an ERP system, (SAP experience preferred)
- Strong PC and Microsoft Office skills (Strong Excel skills)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem-solving and decision making
- Deadline and project-oriented with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Experience in report writing using a variety of applications
Education: Bachelors degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Business or related field. Masters degree preferred.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.