Manager, Financial Planning and AnalysisBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01314253 Date posted 05/12/2019 City Windsor Locks State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
We at Mission Systems, a division of Collins Aerospace, are world leaders in high reliability, space based, electro-optical systems, providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that are critical to our nation’s security. We have a fantastic opportunity for a MANAGER, FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS in our Windsor Locks facility, just outside of Hartford, CT.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis in our Windsor Locks office. The successful candidate will support the consolidation and reporting of the ISR&S financials. You will have the opportunity to interact with all levels of the organization including the senior leadership team. This role will provide exposure to a wide range of FP&A activities. Your role will be to:
- Manage the consolidation of financial actual results and forecasts for 10 sites. Coordinate reporting and metrics, monitoring performance to targets. Present results to senior management.
- Monitor results during monthly closing and forecasting cycles
- Support the annual plan and strategic plan cycles to include consolidation of inputs, analysis and presentations
- Develop and maintain consistent reports and drive process improvements within function
- Interface with the Mission Systems FP&A team by providing timely and accurate financial data
- Assist with weekly and monthly Financial Assessments, Flash, and Operational Analysis updates by coordinating site results and analyzing variances from prior submissions
- Oversee FP&A monthly and quarterly deliverable schedule. Understand deliverables and provide guidance to sites as needed
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, tracking, measuring, and reporting based on the needs of the ISR&S organization
Education / Certifications
BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or related field of study. MBA, CPA or CMA a plus
7-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM, including retrieves preferred
- Skills in management presentation and PowerPoint
Must be a US citizen and must either hold a current US DoD clearance or must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms