Engineering Services InternBusinesses UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS Job ID 68960BR Date posted 07/11/2018 City Windsor Locks State Connecticut Country US
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us!
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
- Work as a member of the electronic component engineering team in Windsor Locks, Connecticut or Rockford, Illinois
- Support our global operations team in resolving electronic component issues
- Work to implement process improvement activities for working with bills of materials and component database
- Develop component requirements and implement drawings to define those requirements
- Review bills of materials and identify and resolve issues with obsolete components
- Creation and review of engineering documentation
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have completed at least 30 hours of college coursework
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- 90 credit hours completed
- Skilled in use of a database, Microsoft excel, visual basic or another programming to automate data management tasks for component database and program bill of materials
Education: Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.