Commercial Aftermarket Business AnalystBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01367235 Date posted 11/08/2019 City Windsor Locks State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
The Commercial Aftermarket Business Analyst is an integral part of a team of professionals dedicated to winning new business while working together and growing within the fast paced commercial aftermarket. The Business Analyst role collects industry data, models, and analyzes in support of our strategic business development, sales, and marketing objectives.
- Maintains and supports P&C aftermarket reliability/optimization model. Suggests improvements to model and offers alternatives where appropriate.
- Key interface with Central Marketing to provide and assist with Customer Service strategic goals relevant to pricing long term agreements.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes external and internal data to support various data requests from both P&C and Central Marketing.
- Supports worldwide repair sites analyzing data driving process changes relevant to business strategy and optimization.
- Develops tool sets to automate data pulls and summary of analysis.
- Collects and analyzes macroeconomic, industry, and target market information and intelligence on business competitors.
- Compiles commercial, financial and technical information requested by business development teams.
- Completes modeling and analyses related to market and business intelligence data.
- Performs pricing analysis and segmentation to develop competitive product / market intelligence related to aftermarket and service contracts.
- Responsible for aftermarket and service, strategy modeling and business analytics
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- In the absence of a degree, 7 years are required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a US Person, this includes Green Card holders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Aeronautical Engineering, Economics, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability in market research, problem solving, reliability engineering and data analysis.
- Experience relevant to MRO pricing within the commercial aerospace aftermarket.
- Experience managing highly complex data sets and multiple competing priorities.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions using standard business analytical concepts and techniques.
- Experience communicating effectively with Customers and Customer Service Management to solve problems and drive results
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office, Business Intelligence software, analytical software (SAS, R, SPSS, etc.), SAP, Teradata, and database management.
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ability to buy an additional week of vacation
- Employee scholar program
- Funding of courses for pursuing approved certifications
- Annual Merit and performance review
- Numerous paths for advancement – both within team you join and outside
- UTFlex program consideration
- Primary CareTake leave
- Parental Leave
- And More!!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms