Business Systems InternBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01377767 Date posted 01/03/2020 City Windsor Locks State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
Individual will gain knowledge and hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Program management (working with different functional teams)
- Coordination and communication skills
- Organizational skills (task oriented and priority)
Development, tracking & communication of metrics
Individual will be responsible for supporting the management & tracking of key initiatives:
- Develop Customer support skills in the following areas:
- SharePoint Workflows/Nintex
- AgilePoint Workflows
- Contribute to the strategy for World-wide Collaboration at UTAS Implement business processes that manage risk in the area of export and intellectual property Reporting on the accomplishments of the Collaboration Tools Team
The candidate needs to have solid knowledge and experience in:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio)
- MS Access database/SQL2010
- MS SharePoint 2013/SharePoint2016/O365
Must be pursuing bachelor’s/master’s degree majored in:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Management of Information Systems (MIS)
- Or related technology field
- GPA 3.0 or above required
- Completion of 30 credit hours
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms