Regional Parts Sales ManagerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01285886 Date posted 01/11/2019 City Willowbrook State Illinois Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAI10: CCS-Chicago, IL 7501 S Quincy St, Willowbrook, IL, 60527 USA
Replacement Components is a part of UTC Climate Controls and Security and a key contributor to the North America Residential and Commercial Systems division. Replacement Components is responsible for the supply of Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) replacement parts in support of Carrier/Bryant/Payne and ICP equipment, both in and out of warranty as well as managing and promoting Totaline and FAST-branded select aftermarket products to improve business performance.
- Develop and execute growth plans in a defined geographic region
- Execute on Replacement Components strategies to achieve annual sales growth targets
- Manage relationship with key distributor personnel to assist them to meet their sales and business targets.
- Set account and territory plans on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Educate distributor branch personnel on products and marketing programs.
- Work with Replacement Components Product Management team to identify product gaps and opportunities.
- Examine customer sales and market conditions to identify opportunities.
- Keep management informed by submitting monthly forecasts and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor current marketplace by gathering competitive information on pricing, product, and merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer opportunities by investigating problems; developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ideally, the successful candidate will reside in the Chicago, IL area in order to cover a territory that includes the Illinois, Indiana and Missouri. Heavy travel (70 percent ), mostly by car, is required.| BA/BS degree in Engineering or Business with 10 years of related experience or
MA/MS degree in Engineering or Business with 7 years of related experience| Sales experience in the HVAC industry preferred; but an aftermarket parts type business required.
HVAC market and product knowledge
Expert abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
Strong communication skills with ability to interact within a cross functional team
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Sense of urgency, self-motivated, commitment, and sense of ownership is a must Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.