2018 Intern - Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer 1Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 471269 Date posted 03/19/2019 City Westminster State California Country United States
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a 2019 Intern – Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer in our Machine Products Group business located in Westminster, CA.
Join our team as a summer intern and find out what it’s like to develop innovative technologies and creative solutions that redefine the aircraft industry time and time again. It’s a hands-on, first-person experience that brings you right into the heart of B/E Aerospace. You’ll gain real work experience and be a part of everyday team scenarios. It’s the perfect way to discover where a career at B/E Aerospace can take you. As a global organization and world-renowned leader, we offer an unrivaled experience that will help prepare you for your future career.
The B/E Aerospace Summer Intern Program affords students:
- The opportunity to learn and gain practical experience in a hands-on environment
- The ability to work on projects and programs currently in progress at B/E, which allows the intern to apply knowledge that contributes to the overall business
- A competitive salary
- Housing assistance (if applicable)
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Possible future employment
- Create Machining sketches using AutoCAD
- Time Study
- Create Manufacturing Routers
- Process Improvement – Create Setup sheets
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completion of sophomore year
- Enrollment in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program for the Fall 2018 semester.
• Expertise in AutoCAD and Excel
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.