Senior Analyst, International Trade ComplianceApply Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems Job ID 31576BR Date posted 08/17/2016 City Westford State Massachusetts Country United States
ISR & Space Systems provides products and services to global government and commercial markets that enable mission success in space, in the air, at sea and on the ground. The Airborne segment, headquartered in Westford MA, designs and manufactures products providing actionable intelligence through surveillance and reconnaissance solutions, including products for small unmanned airborne systems.
Incumbent’s responsibilities will generally focus the following:
- Prepare and manage export authorizations, including ITAR licenses, agreements and exemptions
- Provide day-to-day transactional support related to shipments, foreign visitors, and international travel
- Support the safeguarding of technical data and hardware through use of technology management tools and file transfers
- Interact with Customs Brokers and/or Freight Forwarders to ensure that export documentation, AES filings, and other Import activities are properly executed
- Support ITC investigations and disclosures and timely completion of related corrective actions
- Perform regular audits of export authorizations and AES filings
- Interface with internal/external customers to ensure compliance with import/export regulations and UTC/UTAS policies and procedures
- 5-7 years of International Trade Compliance experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage competing priorities and meet multiple goals, plans and milestones
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of U.S. import/export regulations
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization preferred
- ACE Associate preferred (UTC specific)
- SAP/GTS experience preferred
- U.S. person status required
Education Bachelor's Degree required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
Right to Work
EEO is the Law