Manufacturing PlannerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01353237 Date posted 09/13/2019 City Westford State Massachusetts Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
- Monitors production schedules and expedites the flow of materials and shop orders through production processes.
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities associated with achievement of production plans.
- Assess the impact of engineering change orders and executes changes as required.
- Drive Program Critical Path Material and Manufacture of those assemblies
- Interface with QA and Engineering for the timely disposition of discrepant material Coordinate the return of defective material back to suppliers (RTV’S)
- Interface with stockroom personnel on kitting priorities and discrepancies
- Maintain the integrity of Dispatch Report (shop floor ) for accurate movement of assemblies in SAP
- This position requires an HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- MRP, MS Office
- Strong working knowledge of plan to order manufacturing with multiple product lines
- Understand linkage between supply chain, operations and quality
- SAP , powerpoint, excel and word
- Able to identify critical path material and the importance of engineering changes and their impact on production schedule
- Good inter-departmental communication skills
- Commitment to quality and schedule
- Work well under schedule deadlines and changes
- Excellent team player and willingness to grow
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms