Performance Assurance Manager (NORESCO)Businesses Carrier Job ID 01271911 Date posted 01/10/2019 City Westborough State Massachusetts Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAM64: NOR Westboro One Research Drive, Westborough, MA, 01581 USA
Exciting Things are Happening at NORESCO!
As one of the largest energy services companies in the U.S., NORESCO utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities. NORESCO also provides build, own, operate and maintain (BOOM) services for central heating, cooling and power-generation systems. NORESCO’s Sustainability Services group offers a full suite of sustainable design consulting services, including energy auditing, commissioning and retro-commissioning, energy & daylighting analysis, LEED® certification consulting, and sustainability master planning.
What makes NORESCO unique is our ability to engineer and implement turnkey energy solutions that meet each customer’s individual needs. At NORESCO, we pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we maintain with our customers. We earn their trust and respect through listening and timely response to their needs and concerns. These relationships, along with pursuing and hiring the best people, are truly why NORESCO is a leader in the energy industry.
NORESCO is part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corporation.
Our Measurement and Verification Team
NORESCO’s Measurement and Verification (M&V) Group is responsible for the measurement and verification of energy, cost, and maintenance savings generated by our performance contracting projects. The group’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: data collection, measurements, and analyses to establish baseline energy performance of our customers’ facilities; the preparation and implementation of M&V plans to determine project performance; ongoing measurements and analyses to verify post-construction savings; the preparation of periodic reports to our customers; and the management of customer relationships during our projects’ performance periods. By measuring and verifying the energy, cost, and maintenance, savings generated by NORESCO’s projects, the M&V team gives NORESCO’s customers both quantitative proof as well as peace of mind that their projects are performing as expected.
We have an immediate need for a Performance Assurance Manager in Westborough, Massachusetts.
As a Performance Assurance Manager at NORESCO, you will have responsibility for management of projects for our customers both regionally and nationally. You will monitor and analyze data on energy systems to verify project performance and energy and cost savings. You will represent NORESCO at customer sites during visits and interact closely with the members of NORESCO's other teams. Good listening and communication skills are essential, as is a desire to balance analytical activities with excellent customer service. At NORESCO, teamwork is essential as every person in our company plays a vital role in the successful completion of every project we do. Although this is an individual contributor role, prior management or supervisory experience would be helpful. Strong candidates may earn the opportunity to become direct supervisors in the future.
As a Performance Assurance Manager, you'll be involved with the following:
● Collect data and perform analysis of energy systems.
● Produce periodic reports verifying the performance of energy savings projects.
● Conduct site inspections, generate annual reconciliations of savings, and produce invoices.
● Communicate with customers on a regular basis.
● Work with NORESCO project teams during development, construction and commissioning phases to move projects successfully into the performance phase.
● Assist in coordinating Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities, including coordinating periodic site inspections.
● Ensure site equipment is operating the way it should be and that the scope of work is correct.
● Have the potential to lead and coordinate a Performance Engineering team in these tasks.
● Handle customer issues in a professional manner.
*Education / Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years experience working with customers
*Experience / Qualifications
● Prior supervisory or management experience helpful.
● High level of attention to detail.
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
● Self starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
● Excellent writing and communication skills.
● Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Access a plus.
● Open minded and flexible.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms