Sr Sales Representative-CTBusiness Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 57266BR Date posted 11/27/2017 City Wallingford State Connecticut Country US
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Building automation systems that make sense! Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat. Automated Logic is a part of United Technologies Corporation.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical skills and passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated technical sales professional to promote innovative solutions for current and potential customers.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of Automated Logic’s product offerings
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
- Utilize sales tools effectively (CRM, estimating software, etc.) to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity within accounts
- Collaborate with internal staff to deliver quality results
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer’s key decision makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Building Automation and/or HVAC Controls Sales experience preferred
BA/BS degree with 4-7+ years relevant experience
MA/MS degree with 2-5+ years relevant experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.