Operations Manager - HawaiiBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01286269 Date posted 02/05/2019 City Waipahu State Hawaii Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAH01: CCS-Waipahu, HI 94-496 Ukee St, Waipahu, HI, 96797 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Carrier Commercial Service has an opening for an experienced HVAC Commercial Service Manager for our Hawaii location. This position has profit and loss responsibility for a multi-million dollar service branch and is responsible for growing market share of the Carrier Commercial Service business. The Service Manager will lead field technicians and operations professionals to efficiently execute planned maintenance, repair, overhaul and installation projects in an effort to exceed the expectations of our customers and meet revenue and margin targets.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the commercial air conditioning business including but not limited to relationship management, talent development, field operations, and safety.
- Forecast, monitor and document financial performance against plan
- Meet with customers in the service territory to ensure satisfaction and retention as well as prospects for additional service opportunities.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train technicians as required to meet workload demands, and company or customer expectations and requirements
- Supervise and direct field technicians to effectively perform the functions of equipment repair, maintenance, start-up, operation, and other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate regularly within the team to ensure that personnel are being scheduled and dispatched properly by skill level, efficiency and training requirements
- Resolve warranty issues, product recall notices, operational problems with products, premature failures and other issues as they apply to products and equipment sold and serviced by the company
- Review work orders, invoices and time reports for accuracy and to ensure efficient management of accounts receivable
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Engineering preferred
- 6-10 years of commercial service management work experience, local experience preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of commercial HVAC systems
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of local building codes and an ability to use resources at hand to develop solutions
- Good computer skills: knowledge of and proficiency in common office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to navigate SalesForce.com, ServiceMax, ERP, and other business applications preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms