BuyerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01323423 Date posted 08/14/2019 City Uniontown State Ohio Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HOH05: S&IS (Deicing) - Uniontown 1555 Corporate Woods Pky, Uniontown, OH, 44685 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?Role Overview
This position is for an Experienced Delivery Assurance professional. Manages tracking and shipping processes. Responsible for implementing solutions and process improvements for shipment and supplier issues to ensure on-time delivery.
• Manages delivery assurance processes and / or works to achieve day-to-day delivery assurance objectives.
• Implements solutions to issues such as the coordination of shipments, sub-process suppliers and technical assistance to ensure on-time delivery, and to identify root causes that impacts on-time delivery.
• Implements process improvements and deploys delivery assurance system to ensure early identification of shortages.
• Collaborates with other departments as necessary with regard to meeting customer requirements, minimizing negative impacts on a business in the case of shortages.
• Ensures timely delivery of all materials required for the production of assigned complex components.
• Monitors the transportation and delivery of products.
• Tracks and manages Supplier work in process (WIP), promise dating, expedite orders to ensure on-time delivery and flow.
• May oversee command center and drive part shortage resolution.
• Monitors tracking and shipping.
• Performs escalated expediting when required.
• May be a part of the procurement, command center or regional office organizations.
- Experience in supply chain
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in the aerospace industry
- Project management skill set
- Strong in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and five years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and three years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms