Work Transfer SpecialistBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01334306 Date posted 07/11/2019 City Troy State Ohio Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HOH12: Wheels & Brakes - Troy 101 Waco Street, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position is for an Experienced Commodity / Account Management & Strategic Sourcing professional. Establishes sourcing goals and acceptable service levels. Responsible for negotiating and administering contracts and analyzing price proposals to enhance price, quality, timing and reliability of supply.
• Sets negotiation terms for the procurement of goods, services, and supplies.
• Executes Supply Chain strategies.
• Establish sourcing goals and acceptable service levels.
• Negotiates and administers contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
• Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Evaluates vendors' capability, quality, reliability, and price competitiveness.
• Identifies and conducts research on suppliers to ensure that the organization’s standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply are met.
• Develops a strategic plan for a commodity or a strategic supplier.
• Responsible for overall relationship with one or multiple strategic accounts across a given commodity.
• Leads sourcing process from RFQ to contract signature.
• Ensures supplier or commodity is performing to the designed UTC requirements from delivery, quality and cost perspective.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and five years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and three years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms