Customer Service SpecialistBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01336954 Date posted 07/27/2019 City Troy State Ohio Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HOH10: W&B Aftermarket - Troy 101 Waco Street P. O. Box 340, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This entry-level professional in Customer Service responds to customer calls, documents procedures, collects data, and provides information to customers to resolve issues. If necessary you can escalate complex issues to more experienced team members or management.
- Confer with customers to provide information about organization products or services, discuss customer accounts, and understand/ address customer requirements and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain a record of customer interactions or transactions; record details of inquiries, comments, and actions taken to facilitate improvements in customer service and process improvements.
- Respond to calls and/or emails to provide follow-up on inquiries.
- Generate documentation and solve customer issues in accordance with procedures, and when required, redirect queries to appropriate department or personnel.
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, and/or other personnel to coordinate shipments to meet customer requirements.
- Provide after-sales follow-up support for client contracts to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide superior customer service to all levels.
- Provide support to sales team regarding customer concerns.
- Coordinate with sales reps to identify sales opportunities.
- Serve as customer interface on product status and delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently document customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- 2+ years SAP experience
- Ability to clearly communicate in written and verbal English
- Willing to answer customer calls/concerns after hours on a rotating basis
- Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) or
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer facing Customer Service role
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms