Electromagnetic Technology Principal EngineerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01361034 Date posted 10/09/2019 City Syracuse State New York Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN01: Carrier-Syracuse, NY 6304 Thompson Rd, Syracuse, NY, 13221 USA
Carrier is a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies. Supported by the iconic Carrier name, the company’s portfolio includes industry-leading brands such as Carrier, Kidde, Edwards, LenelS2, and Automated Logic. Carrier’s businesses enable modern life, delivering efficiency, safety, security, comfort, productivity and sustainability across a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Carrier is seeking an electromagnetic technology principal engineer which will develop an advanced motor and other electromagnetic technologies and products for HVAC application located in Syracuse, NY.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead advanced motor technology insertion in conjunction with advanced power electronics for both inhouse designed product(make) and sourced product(buy)
- Develop magnetic bearing technology and product for HVAC application
- Support innovations around electromagnetic technologies
- Project management for technology development programs
- strong mentorship for global power electronics and motor community
- BS, MS, PHD preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms