LeadpersonBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01285047 Date posted 01/05/2019 City Stone Mountain State Georgia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAG05: Carlyle Compressor Remanufactu 1440 Rock Mountain Blvd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30083 USA
Assist supervisor in facilitation and achieving plant goals of safety, quality, ACE and productivity. This role is designed for the incumbent to gain skills and experience for future supervisory roles.
- Advocate the Company Ethics & Values.
- Ensure adherence of the Company policies, procedures and standard work instructions.
- Responsible for directing and guiding associates and their daily job assignments for their assigned work area.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations. Compliance with employee safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting with the training and developing associates, including but not limited to On-The-Job Training
- Assist in ACE and quality related activities
- Report and assist in correcting any identified safety issues, including near misses.
- Foster an environment of teamwork through effective communication with other departments and functions
- Basic troubleshooting and understanding the repair needs of the line
- Utilizing and maintain daily entries in the required databases
- Responsible for understanding operations processes for escalation that impact the line performance
- Escalate employee disciplinary issues to the Area Supervisor or Unit Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing or factory environment
- Solid knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of quality concepts and requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand all job instructions and safety materials
- Ability to perform all of the functions of the production area for which you are assigned
- Ability to utilize the tools and equipment for assigned areas
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to use lifting equipment for materials weighing greater than 35 pounds
- Ability to operate a powered industrial lift (stand-up, sit-down or stacker) as
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.