Technician,QCBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01385348 Date posted 01/23/2020 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
- To perform visual and dimensional inspection on aircraft components.
- To inspect aircraft components and ensure conformance against the technical data.
- To demonstrate personal commitment to safety requirements.
- To perform responsibilities ethically at all times.
- Diploma / NITEC / GCE ‘O’ level / SPM in related fields (e.g. Mechanical, Aviation, Aerospace Engineering) or Equivalent.
- Relevant experience in the aerospace/ aviation industry is preferred.
- Personnel with CMM, NDT and/or SAP user experience have added advantage.
- Candidates with no relevant experience are welcome to apply.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms