Technician, AC OpsBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01385373 Date posted 01/23/2020 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
- Refurbish aircraft blades and vanes through Advanced Coating processes (e.g. EBPVD and Catarc).
- Setup and ensure continuous operation of the pre-preparation and machines to meet production schedules.
- Ensure parts are refurbished in accordance to prescribed operation standards and procedures.
- Perform visual inspection and weight gain of aircraft blades and vanes.
- Monitor process control and ensure machines are operationally ready at all times.
- Provide support in day-to-day activities on production and basic process troubleshooting.
- Participate in ACE, EHS and continuous improvement activities.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to EH&S by following all EH&S legislation and regulations, wearing all required Personal Protective Equipment, understanding the hazards and risks associated with the job and reporting any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Demonstrate responsibilities in compliance with Quality and Code of Ethics at all times.
- Apply ACE tools in day-to-day operations and participate in ACE activities.
- Carry out any other duties
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level / SPM holders or equivalent
- Understanding EHS and ACE aspects of the business
- Able to speak, read and understand English
- Able to work on rotational shifts
- Able to support overtime during weekdays and weekends if necessary
- Good team player
- Able to use basic Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms