Service EngineerBusinesses Otis Job ID 01286016 Date posted 01/10/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:8 Kallang Avenue #07-01/09 Aperia Tower 1, Singapore
General Scope of Work
The incumbent will responsible to manage a team of field service technicians and a delegated customers’ portfolio to achieve desired results for overall efficient and effective field service operations.
1. Lead a team of service field technicians to achieve desired results for service field operations.
2. Provide service field technicians with guidance and mentorship; as well as skills and personal development opportunities.
3. Ensures relevant WWJSSS requirements are adhered to and places high emphasis on safety awareness and conduct regular FPA audits.
4. Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure excellent customer management.
5. Ensure that the performance of the customer’s service contract requirements are perceived by the Customer to be of the highest quality standards and that relevant ISO procedure are followed.
6. To be able to identify potential quality and performance issues, and propose solutions to resolve the issues.
7. Actively participate in Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) projects to improve the department’s processes.
8. Ensure strong adherence to Otis Absolutes such as Ethics & Compliance, Safety and Financial Control.
1. Diploma or Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline.
2. At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experiences in a similar capacity, with Supervisory experiences, preferably in the Service, Repair and Maintenance lift and escalator industry.
3. Focus on results, customer focus and team player.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Words,
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.