Senior Quality Assurance ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01330353 Date posted 08/13/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:51 Seletar Aerospace View, Singapore
- Lead Quality Department to support Manufacturing for efficient and effective delivery of Products with Highest Quality, Best Speed and Lowest Cost to support company business objectives.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the QA department and holds the final authority in the releasing manufactured parts.
- Responsible for establishing a robust and independent quality system to monitor compliance with AS9100 and P&W SQA requirements.
- Maintain close liaison with Customers, internal and external, on all matters affecting P&W standard requirement and approval.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with high quality standards and process controls in accordance with engineering source approval.
- Ensure quality system effectiveness through a quality audit program.
- Collect and analyse a large amount of process and quality data.
- Supervise a team of QA engineers and inspectors.
- Lead and facilitate technical analysis and investigations for escapes and warranties and ensure prompt corrective actions to be taken to address deficiencies.
- Ensure conformance to established procedures on part manufacturing, material control, supplier control, engineering source approval and laboratory testing to customer requirements.
- Oversee the proper maintenance of the Technical Library and calibration / inspection of inspection tools and equipment.
- Lead and manage various continuous improvement initiatives/ sub-committees.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned
- Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering with knowledge in Quality Management
- CAAS approved signatory with CAAS L11 or L12 papers preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity or equivalent in the aviation industry. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in aero-engine component repair environment
- Well-versed in various Civil Aviation Regulations, such as SARs, JARs and FARs
- Knowledge of and experience in AS9100, ISO 9001 and 14001 audits
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, with strong leadership quality
- Good analytical skills to develop, monitor and interpret key metrics and business indicators.
- Continuous improvement mindset with strong desire of outstanding results
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms