Senior Manager, Compensation & BenefitsBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01346329 Date posted 09/03/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
We are currently looking for an experience Compensation and Benefits (C&B) professional who will act as the total reward COE and has regional coverage for all business units in Carrier SEA, including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines and Brunei.
- Implement C&B programs throughout the organization in SEA, including annual compensation planning; incentive planning, reviews and payout, stock awards administration, etc.
- Provide compensation and benefits competitiveness and market trend insights to design appropriate programs to attract, motivate and retain talents
- Analyze the sales/service/operations incentive plan effectiveness and develop & improve sales/service/operations incentive plan
- Develop and update salary structure to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Work with HRG and HR shared services to manage and improve C&B related processes
- Develop and manage C&B related polices
- Partner with Global mobility to support expat assignment
- Design and deliver C&B knowledge training to HR team and employees
- Lead or support assigned Asia or global C&B programs and projects
- Other adhoc tasks
- A Bachelor’s degree. Majors in Finance, Statistics or Human Resources will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 10 years of solid C&B-related working experience in an MNC or human resource consulting firm.
- Detail- oriented and well-organized.
- Proactive, results driven and customer focused.
- Comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data with good ability at extracting, managing and analyzing data.
- Logical in thinking with strong analytical skills.
- A great team player and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A quick learner adaptable to changes.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with strong Excel skills.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms