Senior Learning & Development SpecialistBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01268566 Date posted 09/26/2018 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:61 Seletar Aerospace View, Singapore
- Develop learning and development strategies for the Pratt & Whitney Aftermarket Operations business in Asia Pacific region.
- Support organizational wide strategic initiatives for employee engagement, diversity and culture change for the Singapore, Taiwan and China region.
- Deploy in-house training curriculum linked to the skills/competencies required for the business today and the future.
- Implement various informal learning initiatives such as mentoring, coaching to support the career development of the employees.
- Develop and deliver learning solutions to meet current/future business initiatives/needs.
- Ensure that Learning Need Analysis is robustly conducted, with learning interventions appropriately designed and deployed.
- Track and monitor overall effectiveness of solutions delivered and work with Head of Talent, Learning and Workforce Planning, HR teams and business leaders to make adjustments as necessary.
- Manage the development of Career Pathways and supporting learning programmes.
- Collaborate closely with Human Resource business partners to ensure all learning and development solutions are linked to business priorities.
- Participate in UTC Learning and Development Council to share best practices with other UTC divisions.
- Manage Learning and Development budget, drive and implement corporate continuous improvement initiatives and any other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 5 years combine work experience in learning and development, instructional design, content development and delivery, workshop facilitation, workforce performance improvement initiatives, organizational development and change management.
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) preferred.
- Excellent instructional design and development skills, facilitation skills and the ability to manage group dynamics.
- Excellent project management, tracking skills including the ability to effectively manage concurrent and competing priorities.
- Change management experience is added advantage (e.g change planning, communication, workshop development)
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work effectively in and across international teams.
- Result-driven, demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to meet objectives within defined time frames.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and proactively implement effective and innovative solutions to promote new ideas and foster creative thinking.
- Ability to effectively work with vendors and make sound decisions aligned with UTC values.
- Able to work in a fast paced, matrix reporting organization.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.