Sales EngineerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01374741 Date posted 12/04/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
The company operates in over 150 countries, employing more than 40,000 people all over the world. A market leader in the building services industry, the company is committed to exceed beyond service levels to ensure quality service delivery to our clients around the world.
Presently, we are seeking a Sales Engineer within our Electronic Security division with minimum 1 years of working experience in product sales and key stakeholder management. The incumbent’s objectives will be to serve and source new clients, promote the Company’s image/products/systems and achieve the sales target and objectives.
- Effectively uses cold calls & networking to generate new referrals
- Readily recommends products and service contracts
- Obtain orders and establishing new accounts
- Prepare proposal, design, cost estimation and quotations, presentation, closing the sale and enabling order fulfillment
- Attend technical and professional training programs for sales representative and achieve learning objectives
- Identify and suggest new initiatives to achieve sales targets and profitability goals
- Maintain strong and close relationship with potential customers
- 1 years of experience in successful selling electronic/physical security systems and products
- Effective communicator with the ability to present well
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle
- Negotiates terms and offers within permitted parameters
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong problem solving and follow-up skills
- Possess working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite – Visio, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms