Sales ConsultantBusinesses Otis Job ID 01293198 Date posted 02/12/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:8 Kallang Avenue #07-01/09 Aperia Tower 1, Singapore
General Scope of Work:
Otis Singapore is searching for a highly motivated eBranch Sales Associate (Sales Consultant). The position will be based inSingapore. If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated customer service professional. The eBranch Sales Associate (Sales Consultant) is a specialized position to meet the needs of a select grouping of customers. The goal is to enhance our communication frequency and delivery for this specific segment of customers by removing in person communication and increasing overall touch points on an annual basis. The incumbent will responsible to achieve the allocated sales target on annual basis to support Otis’ business goals.
1. Manage an allocated number of units for assigned portfolio.
2. Proactively contact all customers on a rotational basis.
3. Retain current maintenance agreements through good customer service and selling on factors other than price.
4. Estimating, negotiating, and selling service and maintenance contracts to obtain new units on maintenance agreements.
5. To prepare sales quotations and tenders and ensure price estimates are accurate.
6. Monitor collection of accounts.
7. Provide resolution to customer needs surrounding insurance certificate requests, billing questions, call back concerns, maintenance record requests and scheduling.
8. Provide 24 hour response time or less to all customer inquiries and internal Otis inquiries.
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering/Management/Marketing/Business.
2. Sales experience in elevator and escalators industry will be advantageous.
3. Ability to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
3. Self-motivated individuals, results-driven with exceptional organizational and time management skills to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities.
4. Willing to learn on the job and as a team player.
5. Excellent customer services skills, including professional phone etiquette and the ability to handle difficult customers.
6. Must have strong computer skills.
7. Excellent communication skills, including speaking, listening and writing as well as attention to detail and the ability to follow standard processes and procedures is a requirement.
8. Ability to attain and maintain department performance metrics. (Metrics and acceptable performance standards are established by management which reserves the right to modify them at any time).
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.