QS/Contracts SpecialistBusinesses Otis Job ID 01353119 Date posted 09/10/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:8 Kallang Avenue #07-01/09 Aperia Tower 1, Singapore
General Scope of Work
This role is a 6 months contract employment for maternity coverage.
1. Responsible for the control of construction costs for assigned projects by accurate measurement of the work required.
2. Review all project costs such as labour, sub-contractor and material costs are aligned to tender specifications/agreed terms.
3. Compile accurate data for preparation of reports required for project submission/financial purposes.
4. Provide back-end support on goods receiving (GRN).
5. Support HOD in all aspects of quantity surveying matters for designated projects.
1. Incumbent should have at least a Degree in Quantity Surveying.
2. Minimum 3 to 5 years in similar work experiences as Quantity Surveyor in Construction/M&E industry and/or lift and escalator industry.
3. Must have experiences in Microsoft Office applications and preferably AutoCAD skills.
4. Able to handle/manage financial numbers for monthly forecast reviews with management.
5. Team player, positive attitude and willing to learn on the job.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms