QA EngineerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01293197 Date posted 02/12/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:251 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore
- Lead First Articles (FA) / PPAP activities for sustaining part changes.
- Represent QA actively in cost reduction and platform projects. Participate in all project Qualification Review milestones.
- Liaise with suppliers and engineers of other departments as part of the value stream.
- Audit potential supplier’s process and system capabilities and make recommendation if the supplier should be selected. For selected suppliers, he / she will be required to certify them to Carrier’s Qplus quality management system.
- Manage and develop the list of suppliers assigned to him/her. He/she will be responsible for part supply to factory meeting the quality requirement. He/she will monitor, update the supplier’s performance and drive them for continuous improvement.
- Compile, review and distribute First Pass Yield (FPY) report from China factory.
- Work closely with China factory to improve the result of FPY.
- Compile, review and distribute commissioning report, work closely with China factory to improve the result of commissioning performance.
- Review and approve the commissioning rework content and rework cost, update Finance on the charging of rework cost of accounting purpose.
- Coordinate with China factory QA on rejected part replacement .
- Bridge between China factory and CTPL for the process certification and other quality related activities.
- Supervise unit information uploading to USA warranty database.
- Support China factory localization project.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 3 years in quality function.
- Trained ISO 9001 Lead Assessor/internal auditor.
- Strong knowledge of PPAP, SPC, QC tools, root cause analysis tool.
- Proficient in English and Chinese – spoken and written
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Independent and self-motivated
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.