Project EngineerBusinesses Otis Job ID 01353422 Date posted 09/11/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:8 Kallang Avenue #07-01/09 Aperia Tower 1, Singapore
General Scope of Work
The incumbent will supervise the installation of Otis lifts, escalators and dumbwaiters for assigned MRT projects from commencement to completion.
- Safety - Ensure WWJSSS pertaining to construction activities are being adhered to.
- Ensure WWJSSS pertaining to construction activities are being adhered to. - Implements and maintains all ISO 9000 procedures. Arranges for electrical power to be available for testing of lifts.
- Supervision of all installation works, ascertain the actual location of building and study details of the lifts/lift hoist -ways/escalators.
- Liaises with Main Contractor on delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Ensures that the site structural dimensions correspond with that in the shop drawings.
- Conducts regular site inspections on quality and safety issues.
- Monitors progress of construction and plan schedule for installation.
- Supervise all sub-contractors work at site. Ensure sub-contractors fulfil their work scope in a timely manner without defects.
- People Management – Supervises and controls the discipline, morale and performance of subordinates.
- Minimum Diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ similar experiences as an Installation Supervisor/Foreman or equivalent.
- Have prior supervisory experiences to manage a team of installers or testers and subcontractors.
- Have strong technical knowledge of installation works of lifts and escalators products.
- Have knowledge of ISO procedures.
- Team player and results-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Words, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; with strong presentation skills.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms