Principal Engineer, Process & MethodsBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01261039 Date posted 08/17/2018 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
- Lead, organise, coordinate and manage new product lines and/ or programs, i.e. start-up planning, research, tooling, equipment, documentation and all aspects of the engineering requirements, etc, to full implementation and production
- Provide guidance, advice and implement solutions in consultation with the Business Unit Manager and Cell leaders to resolve engineering problems and also coordinate teams to work on projects when the need arises
- Develop new repair processes, methods and technologies to enhance TOS position as an industry leader
- Improve on existing repair processes, methods and technologies to improve serviceability rates, productivity, increase revenue and overall profitability for the company
- Lead and perform process audit and review technical data
- Set up New project timeline and ensuring that new repair development is carried out within a timely manner and within planned budget
- Prepare and review Product Engineering ensuring all work sequence, toolings and instructions performed in accordance with Approved Technical data
- Prepare and review Tool Equivalency Substantiation Data and LEA substantiation
- Lead and conduct all passport review process for products developed in functional area in a timely manner
- Implement and sustain an effective EH&S management system throughout the organization
- Demonstrate personal commitment to EH&S by meeting all EH&S legislation and regulations and driving EH&S compliance and surfacing/ correcting every unsafe situation
- Perform responsibilities in compliance with UTC Code of Ethics at all times
- Implement ACE Operating System and drive the control tower metrics to meet ACE Gold criteria.
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical/ Materials Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant industry and function, i.e. managing metal-working related Engineering processes in MRO environment.
- Proven track record in leading a team of Engineers in a dynamic working environment.
- Understand product development cycle, project management, materials and processing of parts, development costing, engineering procedure with respect to DER, production cycle and production techniques.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and driven, with ability to multi task and work under pressure.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms