Powerplant Performance EngineerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01283155 Date posted 01/10/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:61 Seletar Aerospace View, Singapore
- Provide daily on-wing engine health monitoring and diagnostics services to air transport operators
- Provide direct and timely feedback to customers on troubleshooting procedures and maintenance recommendations, and provide periodic fleet status reports
- Conduct engine analytics tasks such as test engine performance assessment, trend analysis, and correlation studies relating test cell to on-wing performance
- Contribute to engine analytics development, process improvements and automation
- Provide assistance to troubleshoot engine operational and performance issues
- Support engine shop visit cost reduction efforts
- Participate in maintenance planning discussions to support engine removal planning, shop maintenance requirements, and resolution of operational problems
- Minimum Degree in Engineering, majoring in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Metallurgical Engineering or other related field
- Minimum 1 year Engineering and Technical experience in jet engine operations and performance is strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in computer science, statistics and programming is strongly preferred
- A self-starter and possess strong communication skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.