Intern, Human ResourcesBusinesses Otis Job ID 01293212 Date posted 02/12/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:8 Kallang Avenue #07-01/09 Aperia Tower 1, Singapore
1. Talent Development – support team in preparation of succession planning exercise eg, validate accuracy and update employees’ employment records in global HR system, prepare printed materials and/or powerpoint slides.
2. Support team on internal training coordination and administration.
3. Talent Acquisition – administrate talent acquisition matrices such as hiring cycle timeline.
4. Compensation and Benefits – perform mail merge functions to print out communication letters for annual merit increment and bonus to employees; file communication letters in personal files.
5. Employee Lifecycle – review and track confirmation process of new hires; liaise with supervisors to provide completed Confirmation Evaluation Forms and prepare Letters of Confirmation, issue to employees, and file documents in personal files.
6. Support team in any HR initiatives, projects or other adhoc tasks.
1. Successful hires will be required to commit for at least up to 12 weeks or 16 weeks internship (or depending on internship period as allocated by the university).
2. Must be pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management with major in Human Resources.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Words, Powerpoint and Excel.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills.
5. Must possess an action-oriented work ethic and multi-tasking capabilities.
6. Ability to handle employee data in high confidence.
7. Positive attitude, a team player and highly adaptable individual.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.