Installation EngineerBusinesses Otis Job ID 20002295 Date posted 02/14/2020 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:8 Kallang Avenue #07-01/09 Aperia Tower 1, Singapore
- Safety – Ensure WWJSSS pertaining to construction activities are being adhered to.
- Quality – Implements and maintains all ISO 9000 procedures. Arranges for electrical power to be available for testing of lifts.
- People Management – Supervises and controls the - discipline, morale and performance of in-house installers and subcontractors.
- Manage all installation works:
- Lead in-house installers
- Organize the materials delivery to site
- Ascertain the actual location of building and study details of the lifts/lift hoist -- -ways/escalators.
- Work with Main Contractor on delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Ensures that the site structural dimensions correspond with that in the shop drawings.
- Conducts regular site inspections on quality and safety issues.
- Monitors progress of construction and plan schedule for installation.
- Ensure sub-contractors / in-house installers fulfil their work scope in a timely manner without defects.
- Review project progress and provide guidance and advice for project team and help to resolve any problems with clients and sub-contractors.
- Monitor progress of factory delivery dates
- Raise and follow up on materials claim & turn back through AMT & FTB etc
- Handle site correspondences related.
- Issue early warning of delay, on site access
- Advise site progress & progress claims
- Conduct in process check of the installations on site
- Responsible for the quality deliverable
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms