General TechnicianBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01385287 Date posted 01/23/2020 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
- Refurbish aircraft components using various methods such as polishing, coating processes, heat treatment, welding operations or CNC machining operations etc.
- Additional duties such as polishing, braze alloy applications, shot-peening/ bead-peening, blasting, Laser Clad Operations, EB Welding, Laser Welding or Plasma/Thermal Spray operations may be required
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection of aircraft components
- Diploma/ Nitec in Aerospace Engineering/ Mechanical or Equivalent
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry preferred or equivalent
- Relevant experience in aerospace industry preferred
- No experience are welcome to apply
- Team player with positive attitude
- Able to work on rotational/weekend/permanent shifts
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms