EH&S ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01285098 Date posted 01/07/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:51 Calshot Road, Singapore
- The EH&S Manager is part of the ESA leadership team, serving as the key point of contact between P&W EH&S department and ESA.
- Responsible for driving the EH&S culture and provide adequate EH&S support for all EH&S programs at ESA. The EH&S Manager would maintain supportive and collaborative relationship with ESA leadership team and EH&S staff to influence the design and rollout of key initiatives and drive site-level execution to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for cascading policy deployment improvement targets and EH&S policy to ESA, and provide functional support to the EH&S Council.
- Plan, manage and lead the EH&S function at ESA, provide strategic direction, leadership, and technical support to advance EH&S programs and provide oversight to ensure ESA is in compliance with all in-country and UTC/P&W EH&S related requirements.
- Assist site with development, implementation and audit of an EH&S management system per UTC requirements including, but not limited to:
- Onsite risk assessment support
- Validation of corrective action plan closure
- Supporting ISO14K/OHSAS18K registrations
- Intervening and developing recovery plans when ESA compliance and management system performance is lagging.
- Nominate ESA contributors for UTC EH&S awards.
- Data Management and Reporting
- Annual Planning
- Regulatory Compliance
- Training, Staffing and Employee Development
- Audits and Inspections
- Incident Investigation
- BS degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Health & Safety or related technical discipline with 8 or more years of experience or Masters in the same areas with 6 or more years of experience.
- The incumbent must possess extensive prior experience in the above mentioned job responsibilities.
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) in Singapore
- Highly motivated individual with strategic leadership ability and strong interpersonal/communication skills with proven ability to influence senior management to achieve desired results.
- Change agent who anticipates potential issues and impact on the business, and proactively resolves issues with minimal supervision. Continuous improvement experience (ACE, Six Sigma, LEAN, etc) is strongly preferred.
- Professional certification preferred (e.g. CIH, CSP, CHMM, WSHO, FSM etc)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.