EH&S EngineerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01290971 Date posted 02/01/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
- Provide guidance to employees including management on the implementation of corporate EH&S policies and procedures to ensure full adherence
- Drive compliance with regulatory and permit requirements through direct oversight of compliance calendar and standard work to ensure proper management and accurate reporting
- Engage line organization in the implementation of EH&S programs to improve awareness and performance towards established goals actively
- Steer company towards an injury-free work environment
- Coordinate EH&S emergency preparedness including training for managers and hourly staff, and conducting drills/exercises as required
- Provide EH&S technical support in the areas of engineering development, process improvements, risk assessments, pollution prevention, chemical processing, and contractor management to ensure safety in work processes
- Review HRA, co-lead incident investigation and ensure effective investigation with root cause and timely completion of corrective/preventive actions
- Conduct EH&S audits and inspections
- Support proactive improvement projects/activities.
- Participate in EH&S projects.
- Work closely with Maintenance to manage contractors and approve permit-to-work
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Degree in EH&S or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in EH&S as a Workplace Safety and Health Officer registered with Ministry of Manpower and Fire Safety Manager Registered with SCDF
- Good working knowledge of MS Office software (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure in a demanding environment
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork
- Meticulous and exhibit a high level of integrity
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.