Customer Service ExecutiveBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01269501 Date posted 11/05/2018 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
- Ensure better care and experience of all external customers at every service touch points
- Provide timely and required support to the Sales team
- Oversee customer contract management & maintenance as well as ensuring accurate and timely preparations of weekly, daily and monthly update reports to customers and co-ordinating customer’s visits
- Regular follow-up with customers’ complaints, feedbacks, disputes and dispositions from Sales team to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for critical orders management
- Handle weekly Pratt internal customer critical orders, warranty claims/ RRCA and technical enquiries of existing orders
- Handle customer credit release, put up credit notes and streamline processes as well as verifying the accuracy of invoices
- Monthly report on key issues relevant to customers, operational issues, program performance metrics update
- Assist in the development and implementation of EH&S management systems and to integrate EH&S into the individual business process
- Demonstrate personal commitment to EH&S by meeting all EH&S legislation and regulations and driving EH&S compliance and surfacing/ correcting every unsafe situation
- Perform responsibilities in compliance with UTC Code of Ethics at all times
- Apply ACE tools in day-to-day operations and participate in ACE activities
- Preparation of presentation slides and present to stakeholders as required.
- Duty travel as and when required for performance review.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Engineering / Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent
- Strong command of spoken and written English, to liaise effectively with clients via emails and phone calls
- Relevant Customer Service experience (e.g Call-center, inside-sales) in Aviation, Telecommunications, Logistics/ 3PL, etc is advantageous
- Relevant Product/ Technical knowledge in engine component-level refurbishment and repair advantageous
- Strong analytical with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Powerpoint
- Willing to travel (5-10% per Year)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.