Customer Service ExecutiveBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01284174 Date posted 01/10/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:72 Anson Road, #09-00 Anson House, Singapore
- To be responsible for all aspect of customers’ requests with regard to delivery, pricing, planning and kitting;
- Daily interaction with customers via email and telephone.
- Analyse, plan, assign and issue spare parts for aircraft engine kitting;
- Coordinate with engine shops to ship spare parts from USA to the engine centers in Asia;
- Review of physical aircraft engine spare parts;
- Liaise with store and forwarder and arrange for shipment;
- Troubleshoot spare parts paper work as required by the Quality Department;
- Work with USA team and local team to dispatch paperwork to and from customer;
- Assist local team in all logistic issues;
- Office located in CDB.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Use of Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint critical;
- Previous training as Workshop Engineer or Aircraft Mechanic will be advantageous;
- Previous commercial experience in sales or planning advantageous;
- Knowledge of aviation paperwork requirements advantageous;
- Knowledge of function of store and shipment operation preferred;
- Independent and self-motivated individual with outgoing personality required;
- Good writing and communication skills required;
- Some traveling to China required;
- Training will be provided;
- Candidate with the drive and passion to succeed in a challenging environment may be considered as training is provided;
- This is a 1 year contract;
- Good performing candidate may be considered to convert to permanent position.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.