CUSTOMER FLEET MANAGERBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01291841 Date posted 02/08/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
- Align with Customer Support Manager (CSM), Fleet Service Manager (FSM) and Product Performance Manager (PPM) to Interface with customers at all levels and functions in support of the Electric System products.
- Interface with Electric System Program Office to manage regional needs (contracts, finance, product performance, demand planning, retrofit planning, etc).
- Manage/oversee entire customer business relationship.
- Manage all facets of new aircraft/fleet introduction at the airline customer level to ensure smooth entry-into service and compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Activities to include: initial provisioning spares coordination and monitoring, coordination with other Electric System functional areas to ensure commercial, and technical support required is completed.
- Align with CSM, FSM and PPM to organize and lead periodic business review meetings and/or regular reporting to/with assigned customers covering topics such as in-service product performance and problem resolution, quality, spare parts delivery performance, MRO turn time performance and commercial issue management.
- Bachelor's Degree / Master’s Degree with minimum 5 years’ of customer service experience in airline, heavy equipment or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to work and interact at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships
- Ambitious self-starter who can manage competing priorities
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms