Finance Controls SpecialistBusinesses Otis Job ID 01353427 Date posted 09/11/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:8 Kallang Avenue #07-01/09 Aperia Tower 1, Singapore
General Scope of Work
The incumbent will be responsible to ensure controls and compliance within business and financial operations, assist in audits, and perform SOX assessments per WHQ timelines.
1. SOX – Perform SOX GAP assessments, controls testing, and follow up of issues raised for timely closure as required by WHQ timelines.
2. Audit – Ensure business is audit ready by reviewing operational and financial controls, and assist in the coordination of Internal / External audits.
- Identify gaps in financial / operational controls, propose actions to address gaps and follow up on gaps until they are fully closed
- Ensure business compliance with Corporate policies
- Assist in the review and update of local policies and procedures
- Conduct training on control related topics or any process changes.
- Identify process efficiencies / improvements opportunities
- Prepare Management reports
4.Projects – Assist in the rollout and maintenance of any Global / Regional projects/ systems as and when required.
- Hedging/Deposit/Loan processing
- Cashflow forecast and monitor bank balance, inter-bank fund transfer
- Bank mandate and bank facility update and processing
- Treasury reporting
- Accounts Reconciliation Management System - Review and follow up
- Statutory audit schedule preparation/support
- Any adhoc activities/reporting
- Diploma or Degree in Commerce / Finance / Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in audit or controls function.
- Have strong knowledge of controls and process cycles.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, but also an effective team player.
- Able to multitask and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel; good working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; with strong presentation skills.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms