Commissioning EngineerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01354132 Date posted 09/13/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
Presently we are looking for a Commissioning and Service Engineer for our Marioff Marine Business Unit’s Singapore Service Operations team.
As a Commissioning Engineer you are responsible of performing commissioning and service visits for the HI-FOG fire suppression systems onboard ships in operation, offshore facilities and in shipyards. This position enables you an excellent opportunity to work in an international environment and be part of professional service and commissioning project teams.
Position requires working independently and/or in a team under tight deadlines.
Position is located in Singapore, Jurong East.
- Carry out various commissioning tasks onboard ships and in shipyards
- Carry out various service tasks on site
- Carry out warranty inspections and checks on site and reporting findings to main office
- Write commissioning and service reports
- Proposing system upgrades to the customer during service visit
- Crew training when needed
- Site supervising when needed
- Experience in electrical systems
- PLC experience
- Hands on experience in electrical installations and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or nitec in electrical or automation engineering
- Customer service skills
- Multitasking and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours due to nature of role
- Good communication skills
- Working with international customers
- Willingness to travel abroad 150-200 days annually for site commissioning across Asia
- Knowledge of MS office tools; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Fluent English and Chinese, both spoken and written (other languages are beneficial) to converse with clients based in China
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms