Cell Leader (Shift Supervisor)Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01341428 Date posted 08/05/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
- Lead operations cells to meet the operations key performance metrics and goals.
- Lead and supervise all production hourly associates in the operations cell, as well as develop them towards a self-directed and multi-skilled workforce through planned skills training.
- Manage all profit & loss of the operations cells and to meet company’s revenue/profit goals.
- Ensure Environment Health & Safety, Quality, Ethics and Achieving Competitive Excellence standards are fully complied in the operations cells.
- Assume roles in Quality / Achieving Competitive Excellence & Environment Health & Safety subcommittees.
- Drive cost saving and Continuous Improvement project.
- Participate in Corrective Actions activities.
- Interface with the various business functions in problems solving and to achieve cell goals and company’s objectives.
- Conduct quarterly performance appraisal
- Assist in the development and implementation of EH&S management systems and to integrate EH&S into the individual business process.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to EH&S by meeting all EH&S legislation and regulations and driving EH&S compliance and surfacing/ correcting every unsafe situation
- Perform responsibilities in compliance with UTC Code of Ethics at all times.
- Implement ACE Operating System and drive the control tower metrics to meet ACE Gold criteria.
- Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical/ Production Engineering
- Minimum experience of 5 years in in aero component repair environment.
- Understand new repair technologies to improve production yield and product serviceability (eg Turbofix repairs for vanes to improve the yield and service abilities
- Understand the latest technology in repair processes, global competition in market share and repair capabilities
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, with strong quality leadership
- Able to communicate well with QA, Special Process, Production, Sales & Marketing and Tool engineering department
- Good analytical skills
- Highly motivated and innovative individual who is meticulous
- Able to work in a team as well as under pressure
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to work on weekend shift
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms