AccountantBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01343979 Date posted 08/14/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:10 Loyang Crescent, Singapore
- Responsible for preparation of financial/management reporting and variance analysis, timely submission of financial statements and periodic management reports. Analyze financial results to identify significant trends and variances
- Responsible for inventory management or Fixed Asset Management
- Assist in management controls and audit function - review/perform SOX testing, evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls; support various internal and external audits.
- Liaise with tax agents pertaining to Corporate tax matters, filing GST returns etc.
- Assisting in other finance support functions including budgeting and special projects
- Lead/support finance and continuous improvement projects on a need basis
- Bachelor of Accountancy / ACCA or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Auditing experience with big 4 audit firms would be considered
- Good knowledge of GAAP & IFRS requirements is an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Office software
- Knowledge in Hyperion reporting system & SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Meticulous, with good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Willingness to participate actively in company-wide projects
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms