Senior Scheduling AssociateBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01280861 Date posted 01/09/2019 City Santa Isabel State Puerto Rico Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment , you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
This position is for an established professional in Scheduling who works under general supervision, prepares production reports, compiles information, arranges for delivery and shipments, and liaises with suppliers.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Prepares and maintains production reports so that performance problems can be identified and resolved.
- Liaises with suppliers to verify shipment details in order to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of shipment.
- Organizes and arranges for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite the flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Compiles information and makes recommendations that impact production rates and progress, materials inventory, materials used, or customer information.
- Plans, schedules and arranges for shipments and identifies material shortages to minimize disruptions to the operations schedule.
- Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses changes and improves processes as necessary.
- Tracks status of material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, and materials are avaialble as needed.
- Prepares reports on works in progress.
- Coordinates material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials are timed to meet production requirements.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, and other groups.
- Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
- Review and maintain master production schedule (MPS).
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree or three years of prior relevant experience
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Note: A Background check and a drug screen are required for every external new hire in the U.S.
A re-hire will be drug screened if it has been 12 months since they were last employed by UTC.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.