Senior Human Resources ManagerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01290746 Date posted 02/01/2019 City Santa Isabel State Puerto Rico Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment , you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
This position is a recognized master in the Human Resources Generalist discipline. Develops and implements a variety of HR programs, address complex HR inquiries, and monitors market trends to address HR development needs. Manages the development of human resources documents, advises on Talent Management and Labor and Employee Relations issues.
- Develops and implements talent management, total rewards, and labor and employee relations programs using best practices to enhance employee engagement.
- Addresses basic to complex HR-related inquiries from all levels of employees in multiple areas of the organization. Refers employees, as needed, to the applicable HR specialist.
- Monitors market trends and implements HR plans to address development needs in an assigned department or business unit.
- Manages the development of human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Collaborates across functions and with Labor and Employee Relations specialists to understand and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Advises executives and managers within an assigned department or business unit on effective ways to conduct individual performance appraisals, based on input from Talent Management specialists.
- Acts as a partner in employee management by formulating and administering HR plans.
- Coordinates with business partners for client management concerns.
- Organizes and maintains compliance policies in preparation for investigations.
- Oversees HR concerns in mergers and acquisitions.
- Manages relationships across specialized departments to plan and meet human resource needs.
- Works across multiple HR disciplines or within shared service environment
Candidates for this role should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource or related field or an Advanced degree in Business Administration
- 10-15 years of prior experience in human resources such as total rewards, employee relations, recruitment and organizational effectiveness
Excellent Communication & Facilitation skills
Project Management experience
SHRM-CP credential preferably
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that Collins Aerospace never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms