Assembler I - 4th ShiftBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01291143 Date posted 01/31/2019 City Santa Isabel State Puerto Rico Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment , you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
- Identify components and interpret brand codes
- Read and understand process sheets and common manufacturing documents.
- Know the applicable finishing and workmanship practices.
- Assembles cable and electromechanical equipment.
- Carry out tasks such as wiring, mechanical assembly, and cleaning, retouching and rework among others.
- Follow the JIS to do their job..
- Participates in the team's efforts to ensure a professional, clean, efficient and quality conscious operation.
- Complies with the company's policies and procedures.
- Produce the required amount of good quality work.
- Follow the rules and practices of safety and organization of your area.
- Properly reports the work done.
- Keeps your equipment and surrounding areas clean and organized.
- Participate in the EH & S training as scheduled.
- Actively supports the organization's efforts to meet or exceed the goals and plans of EH & S.
- Recommends improvements to the EH & S practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e., H.S.E.D., GED)
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience
- Some knowledge in excel, Microsoft
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments.
As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- A Background check and a drug screen are required for every external new hire in the U.S.
- A re-hire will be drug screened if it has been 12 months since they were last employed by Collins Aerospace.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.