Branch Manager - San Juan, PRBusinesses Otis Job ID 01340918 Date posted 08/02/2019 City SAN JUAN State Puerto Rico Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT463: TPR - SAN JUAN, PR 121 GANGES STREET, SAN JUAN, PR, 00926 USA
Do you want to run a business with autonomy while also having the resources of one of the world’s largest and most respected companies? Can you lead and develop high performing teams? Do you have a strong customer focus and commitment to excellence? If so, we have an opportunity for you. We are looking for someone ready to demonstrate their leadership ability, business acumen, and industry knowledge.
The focus of this position will be leading all branch processes, including P&L operations, sales, field operations, customer satisfaction, and general business management. In addition, you will also be instrumental in growing the profitability of the branch, fostering a team environment, and meeting or exceeding business objectives.
- Directly responsible for new equipment, modernization, and service business, which includes sales, field operations, customer satisfaction and overall general business management
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Manager to create and execute sales strategy that will increase branch profitability and share of elevator market
- Ensure that sales goals are achieved, new customers are added to increase revenues, and relations with existing customers are maintained
- Through careful asset management, meet or exceed all financial performance targets including profit and net working capital
- Lead actively in safety and EH&S programs, create and promote a safety culture that is present and part of every associate’s everyday work routine
- 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong leadership, and team building skills
- Demonstrated experience managing and driving change
- Ability to generate interest from internal and external stakeholders is critical for this position
- Ability to prioritize, take on new challenges daily, be detailed oriented, and make sound business decisions
- 10+ years of general management experience with P&L accountability
- Ability to lead a large team in the implementation and execution of business strategies and objectives
- Elevator or similar commercial/residential building experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing a dispersed workforce – including sales and operations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Assertive, goal-oriented individual who is a team player
- Ability to fully utilize and adapt to changing technological resources
- Natural desire to learn and curiosity for industry dynamics
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced degree Preferred.
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety, and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms