Process TechnicianBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01287137 Date posted 01/18/2019 City Redmond State Washington Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAW60: Sensitech, Inc. 8801 148th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA, 98052 USA
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operate injection mold machine and set-up mold machines for the required jobs.
- Knowledge and ability to install molds ensuring proper materials are used in the mold set-up.
- Perform preventive maintenance, maintenance and repairs on injection molding machines, such as lubrication to presses, belts, oil leaks and filters.
- Knowledge of mold construction and maintenance procedures.
- Follow manufacturer equipment maintenance and repair instructions.
- Execute equipment repairs in a timely manner.
- Insure proper procedures are followed during equipment repairs, especially LO/TO.
- Maintain and repair all ancillary equipment in the mold shop.
- Keep accurate record of the number of parts and time per job.
- Perform secondary operation on molded parts.
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers and gauges.
- Able to use hand and power tools.
- Maintain work area in a neat and safe manner, in accordance with established procedures.
- Manual and finger dexterity to manipulate small objects and to operate small hand tools.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Physical ability to transport objects typically weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to perform several and/or combination of the following tasks such as to lift, carry, push, pull, sit, stand, walk, kneel, squat, bend, twist, reach, grasp and/or work with small objects.
- Able to stand and/or walk for considerable (8+ hours) periods.
- Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and holidays to meet customer orders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles and functions.
- Ability to read hydraulic prints and electrical schematics.
- Basic understanding of injection mold press components and functions.
- Previous injection molding experience.
- Prior Machine troubleshooting and/or maintenance experience.
- Measurement skills a plus.
- Previous experience operating a forklift a plus.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Arithmetical ability as typically acquired in basic arithmetic course.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction from the Supervisor, Team Lead and/or Team Members.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.