Sales Representative - Pittsburgh AreaBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01292833 Date posted 02/11/2019 City Pittsburgh State Pennsylvania Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAP01: CCS-Bridgeville, PA 1011 Alcon Street, Pittsburgh, PA, 15220 USA
Carrier is the world's leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions.
Carrier Commercial Services has an opening for a Sales Representative for our Pittsburgh market. As the Sales Representative you will be a key customer contact responsible for recommending solutions, quoting, and fulfilling sales requests while collaborating with external Sales leaders.
This role is a great fit for you if you thrive in a fast paced environment, excel at building relationships, and have superior customer service. This is the ideal role for those that are ambitious and looking to grow their sales career with a leading HVAC Service organization.
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of repair service, modernization, service agreements, controls and portable systems to new and existing customers
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets and promote growth of service agreement sales, while maintaining focus on cash flow management
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATONS
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Associate's degree with 1-3 years relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with 0-2 years relevant experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced ability to multi-task in a matrix, fast paced environment
- Superb team building and relationship building ability
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.