Market ManagerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01265283 Date posted 01/09/2019 City Pittsburgh State Pennsylvania Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAP01: CCS-Bridgeville, PA 1011 Alcon Street, Pittsburgh, PA, 15220 USA
UTC Climate, Controls and Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls and Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier Commercial Service has an opening for an experienced HVAC Commercial Market Manager for our Pittsburgh, PA location. This position has profit and loss responsibility for a multi-million dollar sales budget and is responsible for growing market share of the Carrier Commercial Service business.
Products and services in the portfolio of offerings include Maintenance Contracts and Repair Service as well as building automation and equipment retrofit projects.
The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, including a detailed understanding of the technical sales process and operations management.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to drive market growth in assigned area based on revenue and EBIT plans for the area
- Prospect target verticals for sales opportunities, focused on maintaining a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Develop new client relationships based on professional credibility and product knowledge
- Identify and participate in industry organizations, trade shows and events in order to promote the company, products and services
- Collaborate with internal teams in order to ensure alignment with customer needs and expectations
- Forecast, monitor and document sales performance against plan
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering or other related field preferred
- Customer centric, entrepreneurial mindset
- Proactive and able to balance multiple priorities
- Able to build strong relationships, across industries and functions
- Excellent communicator oral, written, etc.
- Competent understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, and SAP
- 5 years experience in HVAC sales or equivalent sales experience technical sales preferred, but not required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.